Wherever You Go, Whatever You Do
Do me a favor and don’t be a victim to stupidity. Drunk driving is a serious offense that can easily exceed $10,000. And, don’t believe so-called DUI attorneys claiming a high success rate. There is a reason cops are successful in stopping drunks. And, the breath or chemical test is pretty proof positive, with the old days of fooling the test with Listerine a thing of the past.
With that in mind, here is a schedule of DUI activities from the Orange County Sheriff:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Lt. Jeff Hallock, 714.904.7042
Winter Holiday Mobilization Schedule of Operations
SANTA ANA, Calif. (December 12, 2014) – The Southern California Avoid DUI Task Force is announcing its upcoming enforcement operations for the Winter Holiday DUI Campaign. The following schedule of operations, dates, and locations are provided for broadcast.
DUI / Driver’s License Checkpoint
- Friday December 12, 1900-0300, Cities of Garden Grove, Placentia & Tustin
- Friday December 19, 1900-0300, Cities of Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, Mission
Viejo, Orange & Garden Grove
- Saturday December 20, 1900-0300, City of Laguna Beach
- Saturday December 27, 1900-0300, Cities of Westminster & Santa Ana
- The City of Anaheim will be conducting additional DUI / Driver’s License Checkpoints with dates TBD.
DUI Saturation Patrols
- Friday, December 12, 2000-0300, Cities of Anaheim, Costa Mesa, Irvine and La Habra
- Saturday, December 13, 2000-0300, City of Irvine, Laguna Beach, Anaheim, Tustin and Brea
- Tuesday, December 16, 2000-0300, City of Anaheim
- Thursday, December 18, 2000-0300, City of Anaheim
- Friday, December 19, 2000-0300, Cities of Anaheim & Costa Mesa
- Saturday, December 20, 2000-0300, Cities of Anaheim & Irvine
- Tuesday, December 23, 2000-0300, City of Anaheim
- Saturday, December 27, 2000-0300, Cities of Anaheim, La Habra & Orange
- Tuesday, December 30, 2000-0300, City of Anaheim
- Wednesday, December 31, 2000-0300, Cities of Anaheim, Irvine, Placentia, Westminster and Brea
- The City of Fountain Valley and the Orange County Sheriff’s Department will be conducting additional Saturation Patrols with dates to be determined.
Posted on December 15, 2014, in County Government, In the News, Local Government, orange county, Tustin Police Department and tagged drunk driving, dui, dui checkpoints, ocsd. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.